Watch this quick video guide for a general idea of our storage unit sizes:
Are you stumped on what size self storage unit is the right fit for your belongings? Our ProSafe Storage team has created a handy guide to assist those new to renting, or who may be uncertain of which size will suit them best. Having enough space to store everything but also having breathing room for items that can come and go later is essential! Look through our easy-to-use guide and chat with one of experts today about finding out what ProSafe Storage location offers the ideal solution for you.
Self Storage Unit Size Guide
Small Storage Units
- If you’re in the market for a cost-effective way to house just a few boxes and miscellaneous items, then small storage units are your best choice! Think of them as being around the size of walk-in closet; they can accommodate one room’s worth of possessions.
- Small storage units are excellent solutions when it comes to seasonal storage – be it clothing or holiday decorations – and likewise provide invaluable support if your home spaces (closets and garages alike) become overwhelmed with clutter.
- The unit sizes fit up to full mattress dimensions, so that even those bulkiest belongings will find their place in these versatile mini storages.
Medium Storage Units
- When you realize that your small storage units are not enough for all of the items you need to store, our medium sized ones will be perfect. These can fit two or three rooms worth of belongings such as couch sets and mattresses in any size.
- Before selecting a unit, make sure to double check the measurements so everything fits perfectly inside! Rent one today for long-term use and keep your home clutter free.
Large Storage Units
- Are you considering a move or an extensive renovation? Renting out a large storage unit can provide the extra space to house your items and keep them secure.
- Homeowners, renters and business owners alike are all eligible for our premium self-storage facility which comes with plenty of room to create central access pathways so that every corner is easy to get into.
- Plus, it’s more cost effective than renting warehouse space or scaling up your office!
Our Storage Calculator
Our calculator can help you determine what size unit would be best for your needs. Using the form below, tell us what you need to store and our calculator will provide an estimate in cubic feet as well as the storage size you’ll need. We’ll calculate the size and recommend a unit based on the space needed.